Hello and welcome to biscuits.com.au!
We’re here to help you out find out about biscuits !
Our site has Australian biscuit reviews and information to help you make the right choice next time you’re shopping!
To get started, check out our Biscuit Brands section to get information on heaps of different biscuit brands and varieties. Each biscuit page includes dietary information and a short review.
We’ve been working hard to review and photograph as many Australian biscuits as we can in an effort to provide you with the information you need. Learn and compare different Australian biscuits online.
If you’re wondering what biscuits to buy or avoid our 5 star rating system provides an easy way for you to quickly make the right decision. Here’s a quick overview of how we rate our biscuits:
– An excellent biscuit that we recommend highly. High quality ingredients which almost always lead to a delicious biscuit. An instant favourite.
– A good biscuit that despite some issues (e.g. price, quantity) is worth buying. A product that you would probably buy again.
– An average biscuit. OK but nothing special. Either plain and utterly inoffensive or just boring.
– A bad biscuit. Only worth buying if required or if it is heavily discounted. Good for eating only when you’re desperate.
– A terrible biscuit. Do not buy this product under any circumstance. These biscuits are usually so bad that the family does not usually finish the whole packet.
Our site also includes biscuit recipes and biscuit tales. To check out a traditional recipe for Anzac Biscuits head over to our Recipe section or click here.